STANDING OUT IN THE DC WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER SCENE
WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY CHECKLIST FOR THE DC WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER
1) Speaking to those who are in charge of the wedding which will include the couple of course, parents, wedding coordinators and friends.
2) Understanding how wedding day events will unfold.
3) Deciding the theme for the video resonating with the wedding.
4) Communicating with the musician and being in sync with his music
5) Perfectly choosing the equipments for the shoot.
6) Capturing the candid moments during the shoot.
7) Being flexible in our approach and blending in the ceremony.
8) Educating the clients about the process and the cinematography style and also.
A major key to being and remaining successful is to stay updated on the technology, style and technique and also learning new things through our experience. We at AVS360 try to keep things refreshed and different to suit the wedding videography needs. Great looking cinematic wedding videos begin inside the camera. Once the footage is shot, little can be done in post to enrich it. The best way to shoot the best wedding videos is to get everything right at the time of the shoot itself. With time we have developed our own methods and style for various wedding videography be it Indian Wedding Videography or a typical shoot for DC wedding videographer we have learnt it all. We know every wedding is unique and no two events unfold quite the same way and we bring that same personality in to the shoot so that it reflects the heritage and tradition in a refreshing way. Do you people know that Westfield Marriott Wedding Venue In Virginia is one of the best wedding venue in Virginia.